Techno-Baby

Being in school and having two boys requires lots of multi-tasking. I thought I could kill two birds with one stone by reading and feeding Adrian at the same time. However, my reading is online so I had to use my laptop. The laptop was a total distraction! I don't know if it was the lights or the shiny buttons, but Adrian wanted nothing to do with his peas and everything to do with the computer... I even tried to put the computer directly behind Adrian but he turned completely around to try and touch it!






Adrian was so motivated to touch the laptop that he was pushing his Bumbo. His little whine is so cute (at least until he's 2) =)


Adrian, disappointed I didn't let his pea covered hands touch the computer gave me a big sneeze with his mouth full of peas...Bless you!


1 comment:

Mom/Alisa said...

That's a good one!! Love, Mom