Adrian's Firsts

October 19th - 27th

This is Adrian's first pumpkin...he seems more interested with Denali
Peek-a-boo Dash!

Believe it or not, this is the first time Adrian has pushed up on his hands! Every time before this, when Adrian was on his tummy he would bury his face in the carpet and cry.

Okay, so this isn't the first time Adrian has sat on his own. But there is no boppy behind him and he is sitting more upright

Adrian's first taste of pumpkin.
I took this picture because we have one of Anthony about the same age, mouthing a pumpkin
On October 13th Adrian had his First taste of veggies! Today's menu calls for peas


Adrian exposing the peas on his neck

On October 27th Adrian had his First taste of Fruit! Today's menu: Applesauce
I was going to include a video but there is some kind of error on the video and I can't get it to load. Sorry! Pictures will have to do for this one.
"I want more!"





1 comment:

Da said...

Looks cute! One big fat child. He looks like his brother around the same age.