Bug and Tantrum Tales

The Bug Tale

This is really quite freakish. Of course since I am behind in my blogging, this happened almost a month ago (and I still have marks). While practicing for the primary program one Saturday my head started to itch. My hair had been bothering me that day and I was standing up rocking Adrian to sleep, so I ignored the itch hoping it would go away. After a couple of minutes I thought I was going to go crazy so I succumbed to the itch. To my surprise when I itched my head a bug fell off my head and landed on Adrian. I quickly flung the bug off Adrian and kind of forgot about it. Later that night my head began to itch again, so I looked in the mirror, and I had several bumps on my head...that darn bug had bit me! By Monday the bites weren't any better so I went to the doctor. Not only did the bug bite me but it gave me a bacterial infection! GROSS!! The doc gave me some cream to use...only the cream burned my skin and caused the area around my eye to swell. I resorted to Neosporin (I don't think I spelled that correctly) and it bites finally healed, though I still have some bumps. These are some pictures of the trauma exactly1 week after the initial bug attack...You can only imagine what it was like when it first happened!


Tantrum Tales
Lately Anthony has been into throwing tantrums about everything. Every once in awhile he lets out this angry scream where his face turns red and it is like his body is shaking. Of course after this happened a few times I had to get it on tape...what else is a mom to do when her child is screaming inconsolably?

No comments: