Hulk...SMASH!

September 13th

Don't ask me why, but I just love Hulk. I was disappointed a few years ago when I wasn't able to get my hands on pair of Hulk hands. But I am glad I waited because the new cloth hands will be more durable than the foam ones from a few years ago. I think the Hulk hands are awesome. When you punch the right hand it quotes Hulk from the movie. He says think like "Hulk Smash!" or "You're making me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" and growls. Anthony was scared of the hands at first but got over his fear by thinking the hands were frogs. I turned off the noises and Pat taught Anthony to punch the green hands. Anthony is really good about only hitting the green hands. I thought he might think it would be okay to punch everything, but he learned on his own that it is much for fun to punch the hands. Now Anthony loves the noises and will sit on the floor hitting the hands over and over.


No comments: