Random Moments of Joy

October 10th - 13th
Adrian 5 months young
(if you zoom in you can see Adrain is sticking his tongue out)
Adrian's typical serious look
Adrian's profile


Adrian was tired of me taking all the pictures so he grabed the camera

After all those pictures Adrian was tuckered out. He looked so cute wrapped snug in his blanket I had to snap one more photo.


The batteries in the ball machine died, so I had to change them. When I was done, Anthony and Adrian fixed the machine
Anthony got tired of Adrian holding on the ball machine and sent him away.
So Adrian decided to play peek-a-boo with the camera

Where's Adrian?
There he is!

Real Men can fix their toys and take a nap at the same time
Anthony tightening the screws

As with most men, when something that needed to be fixed is fixed, they decide to look for others things to fix...most often this leads to 'fixing' something that isn't broken. Anthony has decided that since the ball machine is fixed, he will fix the crib before it is broken.

CHEESE!!!!!
Adrian is learning to sit up! His favorite toy is the 4-key piano.
Adrain has become quite the pianist!
Of course I had to include a video! I love how at the ripe old age of 6 months Adrian has learned to multi-task. He is playing the piano and with the other toys at the same time.

Anthony is still learning how to pick his nose...it's a work in progress :)

Adrian has been doing really well sitting up on his own. I still put the boppy behind him in case he falls. The other day Adrian had fallen backwards onto the boppy and I couldn't belive how big he looked! When Adrian was born we barely even fit in the bopppy. So I had dig up some pictures for a comparison...
1 week old
5.5 months
One day Pat said that this blog is more about our Anthony and Adrian than us. Ever since I am trying to take more pics of us with them (not much progress). But every once in a while I will take some pics of me with them.
Anthony is in a scared phase, where he says he is scared of everything. This is a pic of his scared face
Anthony's imitation of me
I had to take this picture so I had some first date black mail pics to show his girl friends...although girls might think this to too cute...

1 comment:

Da said...

Pictures look great!! Keep up posting and it is so great to have two boys in the family. It is only the beginning of great brotherhood.