First we painted. Everybody was given an apron and let loose. Anthony was the only who really "got into" his art work. And yes, I made the aprons. Each of Anthony's friends got to take their aprons home. FYI: washable finger really is washable even after it dries on the clothes :)
After painting we washed off in the pool. In the background Anthony is figuring out that when you squeeze the ball water comes out. In the middle is Savannah refusing to share the ball with Shaylin. In front is Tyler who discovered that the pool walls were a little flimsy and if he leaned on them the water would go pouring out on to the patio making the moms jump back trying not to get wet.
Amazingly Jana was able to get all kids in one picture (as disorganized as it may be). From front to back: Shaylin, Braydon, Tyler, Anthony and Savannah.
Present time! If I look bored it is because I am. Anthony had to open his present by tearing off tiny little pieces of paper at a time. Eventually I "helped" Anthony rip it open.
This is Anthony's birthday cake. For Christmas my mom gave me a cake pan shaped like Lightning McQueen. Making the cake was the easy part. Icing the cake took 2 1/2 hours! Even after several hours of work, it still looks like a plastic Lightning McQueen toy that melted on the sidewalk.

"The anticipation is killing me!"

My eyes are closed because if Anthony touches the flame I don't want to witness it.
My eyes are closed because if Anthony touches the flame I don't want to witness it.

1 comment:
Anthony's birthday party was so much fun! Shaylin loved it. I thought the aprons were so cute! You are so good at making things. It will make messy activities a lot easier to clean up at home, thanks Meagan! And thanks for inviting us. :0)
Your night at the mall looked like fun! Those are funny pictures of the kids. I'll have to stop depriving Shaylin and take her there sometime.
Post a Comment