After the videos were over, Pat started to working on the shelves he offered to make for me. I have this crazy idea (well I have lots of those) for a decoration on the kitchen wall and when I told Pat my idea he offered to make me shelves. I never forget a promise like that and I don't let Pat forget either :) Pat is actually more than happy to make shelves and I am so excited! Anthony is our little helper and loves to play with Pat's tools, so he didn't hesitate stealing Dad's pencil to mark the wood.
Daddy's Little Shadow
Tuesdays Pat is home in the mornings and evenings because he only has one short class from 4-6pm. Anthony loves spending time with his Daddy because he is not home too much with school and work. This is a typical Tuesday Dad and Anthony pose. Anthony loves music almost as much, if not more, than Dad. Pat likes to wake up and eat his breakfast in front the computer and listen/watch music on you tube. Anthony loves to sit in Dad's lap and watch/listen with him. From the looks of their faces you would think they weren't enjoying it very much. But when I try to talk to them they don't hear me because they are both zoned out like they are watching the Superbowl.

After the videos were over, Pat started to working on the shelves he offered to make for me. I have this crazy idea (well I have lots of those) for a decoration on the kitchen wall and when I told Pat my idea he offered to make me shelves. I never forget a promise like that and I don't let Pat forget either :) Pat is actually more than happy to make shelves and I am so excited! Anthony is our little helper and loves to play with Pat's tools, so he didn't hesitate stealing Dad's pencil to mark the wood.

After the videos were over, Pat started to working on the shelves he offered to make for me. I have this crazy idea (well I have lots of those) for a decoration on the kitchen wall and when I told Pat my idea he offered to make me shelves. I never forget a promise like that and I don't let Pat forget either :) Pat is actually more than happy to make shelves and I am so excited! Anthony is our little helper and loves to play with Pat's tools, so he didn't hesitate stealing Dad's pencil to mark the wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment