Bursting Belly

I don't really like this picture because the 'shirt' makes my belly look bigger than it is :) Well, I had my appointment today and the doctor said I am showing signs that I could deliver early, but the same was said with Anthony and he was only 3days early, so I don't take it to heart. I am 34.5 weeks today and the doctor said that in 10days I will be nearly full term and I could have him anytime I wanted. So for Mine and Grammie's (my mother) sake lets all pray for an earlier delivery rather than a later one. Although he can't be born on the 22nd because Pat has his mock trial and the 23rd is Anthony's birthday. So pray for any day other than the 22nd and 23rd :)


4 comments:

Da said...

Meg,

I think 22 1/2 day would be good...hehehe. So is it a boy/girl or both? Let us know and the names you guys have thought of..

Myers Family said...

You look so cute! I wish I could be there!

Matt and Jayna said...

That is funny that your doctor said that you would be full term in 10 days...how do they know the EXACT day?? hehe. That is crazy though and would be weird if he was born on Anthony's birthday. Keep us posted...

F Montierth said...

If only we could custom order the date!!! Kent and I wanted Isaac to come before graduation ... well he came the day of!

Flo