Meagan's New Perfume
My mom sent me a care package with some things for my babies, Anthony and the unborn. She also gave me some perfume. My mom said she bought over the Internet and so she doesn't know what it smells like. To see what it smelled like I sprayed some in the air. I think it smells great! Smells kind of flowery but not too fruity. Dash however, did not like the smell at all...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha, that is a SCARY picture of Dash! You better not spray that perfume anymore, because he doesn't look very happy and who knows what he'll do :0).
I'm glad you finally turned on your A/C...I would die. I know what you mean about the big electric bills though...not fun at all!
Ahhhhhhhhh, the joys of AZ living!!! Well you guys could be in an apartment where the AC unit doesn't work! ;0) Fond memories of our apartment days!
Flo
Post a Comment