TATOOED!!

Saturday night while Pat was at Priesthood, even though we had been watching tv all day (if Conference counts as tv), Anthony wanted to watch a show. I didn't complain because I had homework to do. Anthony's movie ended and he started crying for 'toast' (which is Athonese for 'I'm Hungry') right when Pat walked in the door. I put Anthony in his high chair and made a quick dinner for us all. It wasn't until Anthony announced that he was done that I noticed his legs! While watching his movie Anthony found the pen I used during Conference and decided to experiment in body art. Luckily Anthony only experimented in body art and not wall or furniture art :)

Anthony is making the perfect pouty face! We weren't angry with his art we thought it was funny. But Anthony is upset because I refused to let him down until I got the perfect picture...I know, mean mommie :)


1 comment:

Da said...

I love it!! Next time give him some permanent ink!! Go Anthony! hehehe