Yes, the time has come. Finally at 7months I can "fit" into my maternity jeans and a few of my maternity shirts. Actually I have been wearing my maternity jeans for 2 weeks, so since I was 6 1/2 months.
I Spy...Maternity Clothes!
Both of these pictures were taken when I was about 28 weeks. That means we only have 12 weeks left! AaaAaaHh! The closer it gets the crazier I think I am. I have no idea how we are going to handle 2 kids and 3 dogs. Any one want a dalmation? He-he, just kidding. Dash is Anthony's favorite we couldn't give him away ;)
Yes, the time has come. Finally at 7months I can "fit" into my maternity jeans and a few of my maternity shirts. Actually I have been wearing my maternity jeans for 2 weeks, so since I was 6 1/2 months.
No that is not a stain on my shirt. That is what happens when your belly is against the sink while doing dishes =)
This shirt is actually a juniors shirt converted (or stretched out) to be a maternity shirt.
Yes, the time has come. Finally at 7months I can "fit" into my maternity jeans and a few of my maternity shirts. Actually I have been wearing my maternity jeans for 2 weeks, so since I was 6 1/2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're really looking pregnant!
Post a Comment