Are you showing yet?

This is the infamous question I receive from my family. Are you showing yet? When are you going to post belly pictures? Well the answer to your prayers has come my family, namely my mom =)



This was taken at 18weeks. It was late and I was ready for bed but I decided to take a picture becuase if I didn't do it then it wouldn't happen. (18 weeks aka 4 1/2 months)






I look more like my self in this picture. By this time most of my clothes are tight yet maternity is way to big. 23 weeks aka 5 1/2 months

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hey! I found your guys blog surfing around old friends blog. This is Teri Watkins. We moved back to Maricopa. Check us out on www.w-familylife.blogspot.com

Da said...

You look great..no worries b/c it more managable when they are in your tummy, wait till they come out and start crawling and running and with two in the house..its going to be a mad house!!!