Farnsworth's Visit - Bontanical Gardens

Pat's in-laws' in-laws came to Arizona. The in-laws' inlaws would be Pat's Aunt Josie's mother and father-in-law, Betsy and Val Farnswoth. With them Val and Betsy brought Pat's cousin Carly and Molly. They are all so much fun and Anthony loved having cousins to play with. We had the opportunity to take them to several places while they were here. First we took them to the Desert Bontanical Gardens (an awesome place if you haven't been). Here is some wild life we saw while we were there.


The Cardinal is playing hide and seek. You would think the bright red would make him easy to spot! I took the picture and I still have a hard time finding it =)

This snake was wandering the garden. I am not sure what kind of snake it was. But I do know that it was wild and Betsy was scared to death of it! Betsy is hated snakes and spiders. So just for fun, while we were browsing the gift shop, we sat a fake snake on her shoulder. Betsy grabbed what we sat on her shoulder, then realizing what it was screamed and threw it. We joked about that the rest of their trip!

No comments: