Rolly Polly

Adrian is quite the active little boy. He doesn't like to sit still. He is always moving his arms or legs (or both) or looking around. I have been propping Adrian on pillows for tummy time and from all his movement he learned to roll off! Now when ever I put him on the pillows he immediately leans over and rolls! It is too cute...

Ah! Sweet victory...time for a nap!

Did someone just take a picture of me?

Since Adrian figured out how to cheat out of tummy time by rolling off the pillows, I now just put Adrian on the floor with his burp cloth or blanket underneath him. Well, Adrian must have thought he was on a pillow, or he just tired of being on his tummy, because tonight he rolled over! I can't believe he did it! Okay so my camera ran out of memory like the second before he gets on his back, so you don't get to see the him finish =( But, I changed cards and took a picture!

Who's in charge of tummy time now? Anthony didn't roll over until he was 3 months...but then again he was almost twice the size Adrian is now :) My boys are growing so fast!

2 comments:

Matt and Jayna said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! It is crazy how Adrian rolls over already! Strong boy. Man, you guys are crazy to go on a hike with two little kids! We need to go camping sometime...

Jolene said...

How cute!! I'm so glad you found our blog, hope things are going good for you guys! Such cute boys!! Talk to you soon