In AZ the summers are really hot, so we do all we can to stay cool. The same goes for our dogs. Chico has long, nappy, thick fur which is great for the winter but scorching for the summer. So we like to give Chico a hair cut when it starts getting hot. I am not as brave as my sister to shave Chico myself, so we took him to our neighborhood groomer (Michelle's Pet Grooming - she does a great job!). These are the befores:


These are the Afters:
You would think that Chico is really skinny underneath all that fur, however once we shave him you realize he is just really fat...that is why I call him my little pig! I love his big ears! Notice how much wider his body is then his head :)

Okay no small dog should have three large rolls behind his head. Chico is on a diet (has been for a while) but it has been slow progress. Chico seems to be lacking the desire for vigorous exercise... 
1 comment:
Lookin'good Chico.
Anthony's dancing is hilarious! I loved it and was laughing out loud, but not as loud as I laughed when I watched the second vacuum video. That video is like a America's Funniest Home Videos Video. Hilarious how he ran away. Pat sure got Anthony. So funny...
Post a Comment