We just love our Boys

December 1
The day after we returned from Utah, Meagan got ambitious and cleaned the backyard (which has been neglected for months because of school). After cleaning off the pool (yes our pool was still on the patio), Anthony was all wet so we came inside. Anthony then discovered the extensions to our shop vac and became some sort of robot super hero....


December 2
The next morning the boys were so silly eating their cereal. As you can see we ate a healthy breakfast of Reese's Puffs

Adrian had Cheerios for the first time
Despite his face he kept begging for more!


December 5th
Tonight I got ambitious and made fish taco with homemade flour tortillas (the flour tortillas were the ambitious part). I have had a spanish last name for 6.5 years and have never successfully made a batch of tortillas on my own. Tonight was my first success! Wanting to share my triumph, Adrian was determined to eat a tortilla

While waiting for me finish the tortillas, Dad and Adrian played

1 comment:

Mom/Alisa said...

I love your boys, too! They're so cute!!!