My New Do
Okay so I have had the same hair style (with minor adjustments) for...mmmmm...I'd say like 10.5 -11 years. I have been saying for a while that it's about time for a change. Pat has been telling me I need to "live a little" aka get over my fear and anxiety and just cut my hair. So, I took Pat's advice and "lived a little".....
I almost cried when Jayna cut my bangs, but I am glad Jayna cut them even though I was unsure. Thank-you Jayna for helping me to live a little :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Meagan,
I love your haircut!! It brings out your eyes. I know that may sound silly, but it's true! You're a very beautiful woman.
Love, Mom
That is what I told you today! Your blue eyes stand out way more. I'm glad I could help you 'live a little'. You had to just try it so you knew for the future if you liked bangs or not. Sorry I didn't get to see you longer today!
Jayna did a great job. you look great!!
I like you cut too! GM
Post a Comment