Guess who found Maricopa!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

You Better Not Shout!
You Better Not Cry,
You Better Not Pout,
I'm Tellin' You Why... SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!


Yup, that's right...Santa must use Google maps because he found Maricopa! Fry's Marketplace (one of the two grocery stores in our small town) held a "Santa's Night Out" and gave away free pictures with Santa. There was also cookie decorating, free samples, a store wide cake walk, balloons, face painting, and fabulous sales on items I had just bought a few days ago :)

Anthony is learning the concept of Santa. Until tonight Santa Clause was just a man in pictures. However, when he saw Santa in person he became really scared. Adrian didn't really know what was going on. Santa looks just as confused as Adrian.

Even though Anthony was scared of the real Santa, he was excited to have Santa painted on his cheek. Luckily I took the picture right away because it wasn't long before Anthony smeared Santa all over his face.

(Adrian is playing peek-a-boo through the cart)

1 comment:

Da said...

Great looking background. And Santa is coming to town........