Our Boys

We finally made it home and life became crazy. I started 4 classes and Pat started his LLM program and was promoted at work. Pat got called to the YM instructor and I was called to be Valiant 10 instructor and Girls Activity Day leader. After almost a month long vacation, life reality hit full swing. Despite my weekly breakdowns, Pat and I found time for our boys.

Adrian has started to lean forward in his chair. At times it seems he is doing sit ups
Up

Hold-it

Down

Up

Reach for the toes!

Anthony loves bugs, naturally as most boys do. Pat saw a praying mantis by our front door and took Anthony to look at it. For several weeks Anthony kept asking to go see 'the mantis'. It is so precious to see Anthony be so passionate.

Although Anthony wanted to get close he didn't want to touch it

It was amazing it was as though the praying mantis was looking directly at Anthony

Adrian: A pray what?

My little drummer boy! Anthony has had this drum since he was 8 months, and I finally got him to wear the strap around his neck

Adrian played the percussion


We were getting ready for church and I looked out to see where Anthony was and he had snuggled himself so cozy in the recliner

Yeah! Milestones are so much fun. Adrian got to try cereal for the first time. The pictures are different than the video because Adrian was really fussy when I fed him cereal and I didn't have a chance to take pictures of cereal all over his face. So I took the messy pics the next day. It took a few tries but Adrian eventually became fond of cereal and now he loves it!







A few days later Adrian grabbed his rattle and didn't let it go. He shook it and sucked on it for a long time


This is a short video of Adrian shaking his rattle

No comments: