This would be the grass. I had painted the bathroom a light green and thought it would look cool with texture paint over it. So I went to the Hardware store and talked to their 'paint specialist'. I didn't want the texture to be very obvious so she suggested I use a feather duster to paint on the artistic finish. Well, my intentions were good, but the result was much less then satisfying. Usually I will do a project and if I don't like it at first it will grow on me. But this bathroom looked more appalling each day! I had some crazy friends say they liked it, but I think they were just being nice =)
All I did was repaint the bathroom back to the original light green color. It was a miracle in it self that I was able to paint the whole half bath. I started out with less than half a quart of paint! It looks much better and I am completely at peace. Oh! I also spray painted the toilet paper tower brown (bottom left corner). In the picture above you'll notice it is white. It may seem silly but repainting this bathroom made me fall in love with my house again!

3 comments:
The bathroom looks great now! Good job!
"I love the grass!" think of cow pasture when you are in the bathroom...hahaha
You've always been brave with painting ... I admire that! Hey, I've noticed you've got videos of Anthony, I've had major troubles loading mine. Can you help me out?
Flo
Post a Comment